The Ariens gas log splitter quickly and powerfully cuts logs in its 16.5 second cycle time. The upgraded from factory commercial rated Honda GX200 engine makes 9.1 ft. lb. of torque. With an open operating zone, users will find it easier to use, with less bending and fatigue.
- Commercial Honda GX200 engine produces 9.1 ft. lb. of torque for powerful splitting
- 27-Ton splitting force effectively splits larger logs
- 16.5-second cycle time quickly resets the splitter to cut another log
- Centrally located controls allows you to operate from either side
- Open operating zone reduces operator fatigue
- Towable with wheels for convenience (up to 45 mph)
- Vertical and Horizontal Capable